|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + package|
|Sector: Construction, Commercial||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 25 days ago|
Project Quantity Surveyor
£60k to £70k + car & package
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Quantity Surveyor to join one of the UK's leading main contractors at their offices in Central London. The Project Quantity Surveyor will be joining their busy and growing fit out & major projects business that works on projects across London valued up to £40m for blue chip clients.
As the Project Quantity Surveyor, some of your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and managing the bid package and tender schedules including agreement of a detailed cost plan with the client and consultant teams
- Overseeing the procurement process
- Preparation of CVR's
- Provide accurate cost and progress reports to the fit out and major projects leadership team
- Provide advice and guidance on contract types
- Develop the team around you and act as a mentor to more junior surveyors in the team
On offer is a very competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of up to £70,000
- Car/travel allowance of £6,000
- 27 Days annual leave
- Contributory Pension
- Private healthcare for you & family
- Discretionary bonus
- Cycle to work scheme
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will also have the benefit of working for exciting, financially stable clients with multiple projects across the capital. You'll also be supported by an approachable, knowledgeable leadership team who are keen on new ideas and hearing how you think they can improve their systems and processes.
Project Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity will need to have:
- Experience working for a UK based main contractor
- First class communication skills
- A background in delivering large fit out projects or major new builds in the UK
If you're looking for a new career challenge and you'd like to be considered for this opportunity, apply by sending your CV or calling Matt Clegg at Gold Group.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.