|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Construction, Commercial||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
Project Quantity Surveyor (PQS)
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading, independent property & construction consultancy at their smart offices in Central London. Employing around 130 staff in London and with a number of offices across the UK, they provide cost management, building surveying and project management services to a variety of private and public sector clients.
Working closely with the Director of Quantity Surveying in London and their experienced team, the Project Quantity Surveyor will be working on live projects for clients across London and the South East. The role promises exposure to a variety of interesting projects valued from £20m and upwards including hospital refurbishments and mixed use developments through to high rise offices and large residential new builds.
As the Project Quantity Surveyor, some of your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Feasibility studies & preparation of reports
- Providing advice on tendering and procurement methods
- Contract negotiation
- Preparation of tender tender documents
- Issuing monthly interim valuations
- Producing accurate cost estimates
- Final account negotiation
- Supporting junior surveyors with the progression of their own careers
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor can expect an exciting platform for career development that includes yearly pay & performance reviews, a structured career path to Senior QS and exposure to a variety of exciting and interesting projects. There's also a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of up to £60,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Discretionary bonus
- Contributory pension
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to work
- Ongoing CPD
Project Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity will need to have:
- Experience of working for a UK based property consultancy
- Chartered with the RICS or working towards MRICS status
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or similar subject field
- Excellent communication skills
- Happy to travel across London
- Strong IT skills (incl. Microsoft Excel and ideally CostX)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leader. Get in touch today to ensure you don't miss out.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.