|Location: Brighton, East Sussex||Salary: Up to £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Construction, Commercial||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
Project Quantity Surveyor needed for an established and busy cost & project management consultancy in Brighton to help deliver a number of projects for key clients across the private & public sectors. The Project Quantity Surveyor will have an in-depth knowledge of either pre or post contract commercial management, strong client facing skills and a drive to push their career forward.
The successful candidate will need to have a degree in a construction related subject e.g. Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or Project Management and have a keen interest to work on exciting projects for a variety of different clients.
- Starting salary: £40,000 to £50,000
- 24 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays + additional days with continuous service
- Contributory pension
- Access to continued CPD
- Rewards for long service
- Discretionary bonus
- Access to company pool car
Some of the Project Quantity Surveyors main duties will include:
- Providing tender advice
- Cost management
- Agreement of final accounts
- Contract negotiation
- Offering contract advice
- Subcontract management
- Cost reporting
- Contract administration
- Supporting less experienced members of the team
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will need to have:
- At least 2 years experience in a QS role for a cost or project management consultancy
- Either pre or post contract experience
- Excellent communication skills
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Quantity Surveyor to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.