|Location: Hessle, East Riding of Yorkshire||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent company benefits|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Stalla Xystra|
Property Management Accountant, Hull. The successful candidate will be responsible for all areas of property accounting for a collection of properties.
£30,000 to £35,000 per annum + excellent company benefits.
Main duties of the Property Management Accountant will include:
- Review of interim billing reports to assist in ensuring bills are issued to customers in an accurate and timely manner.
- Investigation of items appearing on the billing Exception reports including working closely with colleagues to resolve any issues.
- Calculate subsidy amounts and update regular charge records on Horizon.
- Raise adjustments on Horizon/NAV as a result of payment deals being agreed with customers.
- Work alongside colleagues to set the property level budgets for each financial year.
- Uploading Service Charge and budgets to Horizon using the Expense Recovery Management functionality.
- Running the Expense Recovery On-Account Calculation process on Horizon
- Investigate items appearing on the Expense Recovery On-Account Calculation Exception report.
- Ensure the totals are correct for all Service Charge and FM schedules to ensure full recovery of costs.
- Regular review of expenditure allocations per property in Horizon - process any correcting journals.
- Service Cost Centre (Payroll) allocations to Horizon properties
- Complete year end service charge and FM income and expenditure reconciliations on Horizon.
- Review of property level Income and Expenditure figures in line with the month end timetable.
- Process any month end adjustments in Horizon as required.
- Investigate variances and action corrections as required - liaise with PM/FM colleagues where applicable.
- Using system generated reports to resolve queries - avoid use of manually created excel sheets.
- Financial modelling/cost analysis for customers.
- Report to the PPFM to keep them informed of issues relevant to management of properties and customers.
Skills and qualifications required:
- Recognised accounting qualification or qualified by experience in Property Accounting
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in an equivalent PMA role.
- Working knowledge of Horizon and Microsoft Dynamics Nav - Desirable
- Well organized, able to prioritise tasks and work well under pressure