|Location: Guildford||Salary: £38000 - £42000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Hannah Baker||Job Published: 28 days ago|
QA Lead required by a well-known ultrafast full-fibre broadband provider. The QA Lead will be based across the Surrey area, utilising their experience and understanding of all the Openreach PIA engineering rules and build specifications, working collaboratively with contractors identifying potential risks and reduce the exposure of financial penalties
The successful QA Lead will preferably have previous experience managing Project Supervisors along with an in-depth knowledge of HAUC SRoH Specifications as well as having a strong FTTH background.
Some of the main duties of the QA Lead will include:
- Monitoring the quality of the resource on site.
- Recording the exact geo location of the laid apparatus including civils trenching, POT position, chambers, aerial nodes, PN's and SN's and cabinets.
- Responsible for signing off the testing results of the ducts and fibre. Notifying the supervisor of any defects.
- Attending the pressure testing of the ducts and report to the supervisor any defects. Ensuring the tester is using the correct specified equipment as recommended by the duct manufacturer.
What experience you need to be the new QA Lead
- In depth knowledge of HAUC SRoH specification.
- Previous experience in supporting Project Supervisors who are responsible for large scale telecoms projects deploying FTTH is essential - a minimum of three years' experience.
- Understanding of all the Openreach PIA engineering rules and build specifications.
- Working experience of Microsoft products
- This really is a fantastic opportunity for a QA Lead to develop their career with a forward-thinking local organisation.
If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.