|Location: Brighton||Salary: Competitive salary|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Simon Kiely||Job Published: 29 days ago|
Brighton, East Sussex
Hybrid Work From Home
QA Lead needed for a leading organisation based in Brighton, East Sussex, who are looking to employ an experienced QA Lead with an in-depth knowledge of managing software quality assurance, coordinating QA activity, Agile & scrum
The successful QA Lead will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: ££ Competitive
* 25 day's holiday
* Pension Plan
* Life assurance
* Career Progression
* Hybrid working from home 2 days per week
Some of the main duties of the QA Lead will include:
* Working with Scrum Masters, Product Owners and both internal & external development teams to plan, prepare and execute efficient and effective testing for the software under development.
* Plan QA resource effort across multiple small projects and allocate QA resources, identifying and balancing conflicting QA priorities
* You will also work with key stakeholders from areas of the wider IT and Business community such as Operations, Risk, Service Delivery and Information Security.
* Create and deliver the HP Quality Assurance strategy, which will align with both Business and Technical strategies.
* Review proposed change documentation (such as user stories, technical designs etc) to provide timely and meaningful feedback and estimates.
* Run and/or contribute to regular IT meetings such as Defect Triages, Change Approval Boards, Production Bug reviews and the Operational Improvement Board.
In order to be the successful QA Lead and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Ideally be a certified Scrum Master
* Experience of managing software quality assurance using both Agile/Scrum and hybrid IT development models
* Coordinating quality assurance activity on several simultaneous projects/small portfolio QA management.
* Defining and obtaining cross functional buy in for Quality Assurance strategies
* Designing QA approaches for both customised development solutions and configuration of third-party software.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a QA Lead to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.