|Location: Horsham, West Sussex||Salary: £70000 - £75000 per annum + Pension|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Simon Kiely|
Horsham, West Sussex
QA Manager needed for a leading organisation based in Horsham, West Sussex, who are looking to employ an experienced, innovative and results-oriented QA Manager with a passion for quality assurance and who constantly strives to drive efficiency without compromising on quality.
You will be focused on taking an automation-first approach to the QA process and make use of the latest automation tools and frameworks to build pipelines which support continuous testing.
Some of the main duties of the QA Manager will include:
* Collaborate closely with development and other delivery functions to prioritise and support the delivery of the product roadmap with high levels of software quality
* Provide QA leadership - implementing, leading and coaching continuous quality improvement across the department
* Work with the delivery teams to assure that all software development delivers to a high-quality level and will include but not limited to automated testing, clearly defined test plans/acceptance criteria, quality processes and performance testing
* Oversee defect level monitoring & analysis - ensuring that all reported defects are recorded, tracked and resolved
* Drive corrective & preventative action - ensure the appropriate improvements are raised, tracked and implemented in a timely manner as a result of defects, audits, lessons learned and feedback
In order to be the successful QA Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Experience in a highly technical environment including both the software being developed and the development and automated testing techniques in use
* Track record of initiating change & implementing test strategies across an organisation
* Must understand Lean principles to deliver QA in an Agile environment
* Experience of leading testing process for multiple large-scale initiatives/programmes
* Good leadership skills and able to credibly challenge status-quo to deliver best practice solutions
* Must have strong hands on automation coding skills as well as strong knowledge of BDD
* Cloud based architectures, preferably Azure, including cloud persistence and distributed architectures (SOA/Microservices)
* ASP.NET, SQL Server, HTTP APIs
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a QA Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.