|Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + 5% bonus
|Sector: Medical Devices
|Contact: Matt Henocq
|Job Published: 18 days ago
Quality Assurance Associate
Responsible for supporting process owners in implementing processes and system changes. Supports my clients processes by performing specific project related tasks, reviewing documentation and materials or collecting, collating, and analysing data or completing reports. Is an advocate of Quality and represents the group's vision and mission while supporting the goals of the overall business. Works closely with members of same or different functional groups.
- DHR audits and issuing of C of A / CE label.
- Review and completion of NC's and Concessions.
- Assist in the monitoring of Calibration activities.
- Training of MRL Manufacturing personal as required for QMS activities.
- Work on defined project related tasks.
- Prepare monthly metrics and escalate within the team when trigger limits are approaching or exceeded.
- Prepare documentation and materials related to specific quality systems or processes.
- Serve as an advocate for quality in different cross functional forums.
- Participate in process improvements and efficiencies or team projects.
- Participate in preparation and support internal and external audits.
Required skills and experience:
- Auditing under ISO13485, MDSAP and MDR experience preferred.
- Preferably Technical Engineering education or equivalent.
- Effective team player with a positive attitude towards change to promote the clients goals of the business.
- Confident and open personality.
- Previous experience in a regulated environment required. Medical Device experience preferred. Will also consider experience in Pharma, automotive and aerospace industries.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.