|Location: Bristol||Salary: TBC ON APPLICATION|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Jack Pleon||Job Published: 19 days ago|
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience of development and delivery of Type Certification Basis for air platforms including extensive knowledge of MRP, Def Stan 00-970, Mil Standards and equivalent EASA regulations.
- Compilation and development of TCB evidence assessments including advice and recommendations to TAAs regarding certification of new air vehicles.
- Experience of the derivation and review an air platform contracted specification and associated review and acceptance against the platform PIDS.
- Management and review of OEM and sub-contractor certification artefacts to support TCB submissions.
- Experience and working knowledge of compilation of RTS recommendations including safety assessment reviews.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of the coordination and integration of certification and associated safety assessment products.
- Familiarity with the TAA and Duty Holder responsibilities for air platforms including development of risk assessments and Bow-Tie Model analysis for complex Air System Safety Cases and risk transfer to the ODH.
Please note that eligibility for UK security clearance up to SC level is required for the Quality Assurance Engineer position.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.