|Location: Yeovil||Salary: TBC ON APPLICATION|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Jack Pleon||Job Published: 25 days ago|
Quality Assurance Manager
The Engineering Quality Assurance Manager in the Wildcat Delivery Team (WDT) is responsible for maintaining the following Wildcat processes:
- Working with the WDT Quality Manager to maintain and enhance the Wildcat Quality Management System.
- Ensure that the WDT has an effective internal audit system. Maintain, communicate and deliver the Engineering QA audits as detailed in the Wildcat/Hels OC audit plan. Act as Focal point for all 2nd and 3rd party Engineering auditing of DT.
- Advising WDT Commercial Team of Contract Quality Conditions to be applied to all new contracts and actions in Contracting Purchasing & Finance (CP&F) system as required. Attend supplier down select panels.
- Raising surveillance tasking on the QA Field Force,
- Management of Quality Occurrence Reporting.
- Represent TAA at meetings requiring a QA input
- Provide QA expertise and guidance on QA policy to DT staff
- Engage with OC QA focal point to drive forward a pan platform approach to the Management of Quality.
- Chair Wildcat Quality Assurance working group, engaging with key stakeholders DQAFF, Design Organisation and CAMO QA leads.
- Report QA issues, finding of audits to WDT Management Board.
- Engage with Eng Fn and QSEP on all matters relating to QA Policy and initiatives. Monitor changes in QA policy and advise TAA on recommended course of action.
This role is interesting and challenging because of diversity of projects within the team, a long term In Service Support Contract with the Design Organisation and major capability upgrades that are being progressed. The QA role is cross cutting all of this activity and is key to the TAA being able to deliver his Type Airworthiness Assurance activity to the OC Director and the Air Systems Duty Holders.
For more information on the role and the rates. Please apply now!
Please note that eligibility for UK security clearance up to SC level is required for the Quality Assurance Manager position.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.