|Location: Macclesfield||Salary: Up to £500 per day + inside IR35 contract|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Zoe Everard||Job Published: 19 days ago|
Job title - Quality Assurance Manager; Change Management
Location - Cambridge based role; FULLY REMOTE WORKING
Contract details -
Inside IR35; 12 month contract - £500 per day
Company details - Globally leading pharmaceutical company
The Marketing Company Quality Support Manager is responsible for leading/supporting the Marketing Company Operations Quality (MCOQ) organization projects. This includes project execution and program business initiatives. The individual will serve as a single point of contact for leading, managing and execute all aspects of strategic projects, the individual will also serve as a SME to the process with the interactions to other departments outside of MCOQ. Some of the core deliverables for this role are the MCOQ Organization Implementation and QMS Integration.
- Develops and manages execution of project plans for projects or programs, including activities, resources, costs, roles, responsibilities and quality.
- Ensures tracking of the project delivering on time, on budget and in adherence to quality and compliance standards.
- Establishes relationships with business stakeholders to capture business requirements and ensure their understanding and commitment to the project/programme objectives.
- Influence stakeholders and extended project team for keeping focus when unplan situations arise.
- Monitoring internal/external factors such as emerging regulation or shifts in regulatory enforcement, escalated and proposed mitigating actions for any risks/trend identified.
- Responsible for the generation and management of the change management documentation for assigned projects.
- Develops and implement project key performance parameters.
- Monitor the performance (KPIs) of MCOQ or related projects, progress escalation and propose remedial and improvement actions
- Perform or assist with the pre-schedule update of the projects, generation of KPIs and presentation materials for management reports.
- Assists with the preparation of a variety of documents such as Standard Operating Procedures, and other management reports.
Candidate profile and experience
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification in related field
- Experience in quality assurance within a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Project Management experience, including GMP change management
This contract does not offer sponsorship applications.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.