|Location: Haverhill, Suffolk||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Henocq||Job Published: 29 days ago|
Reporting to Quality Systems Manager, as a Quality Audit Specialist on my clients site, you will play an integral role within the quality system, auditing the site processes ensuring the GxP requirements as well as my clients global directives are met. By verifying adherence to the GxP standards, maintaining and improving the level of compliance you will drive site continuous improvement across our processes and quality systems. You will be exposed to all business areas influencing and improving quality across the site as well as growing in your role and developing your skills too.
- Developing site self-inspection program and leading site quality audits to assure compliance with relevant GxP regulations and my clients global requirements.
- Driving best practice and continuous improvement by facilitating the development of appropriate corrective and preventative actions (CAPA), monitoring progression to completion and developing and delivering site GMP induction and annual GMP refresher trainings.
- Enhancing self-inspection influence by aligning site compliance requirements to the global Management System.
- Facilitating the site reaching and maintaining a state of inspection readiness through escalation of non-conformances, coaching cross-functional teams in best GxP practice, trending self-inspection observations and driving adequate quality culture behaviours.
- Qualified Lead Auditor qualifications and experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of cGMP, current legislation and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to sucessfully faciltate quality improvement work.
- Proven understanding of quality assurance principles and elements of a quality management system.
- Ability to influence at senior level.
- Effective communication and active listening skills to ensure the successful outcome for self-inspection and development of appropriate CAPA and other evaluations.
- BSc or equivalent is desirable in Science/ Engineering discipline.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.