|Location: Crawley, West Sussex, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: James Giblin|
Quality Control Technician
Quality Control Technician needed for a leading Manufacturing organisation based in Crawley who are looking to employ an experienced Quality Control Technician to join their team on a permanent basis
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Quality Control Technician will include:
- Audits / Inspection:
- Schedule & conduct manufacturing quality process audits, ensuring compliance.
- Participate in Internal QA & external IS013485, MDSAP audits.
- Audit Device History Records (DHR) for Linac, Agility Head, I-View, XVI & Apex.
- Conduct machine audits against local workmanship standards. Stereotactic Cone Inspection.
- Tooling and Equipment Management:
- Registration of new equipment in the assets register.
- Process and control of calibrated equipment by external calibration house, including updating the asset register & issue of labels.
- Process and control of Preventative Maintenance equipment, including updating the asset register & issue of labels.
- Raise Out of Specification NCR's.
- Device History Records (DHR) and Quality Documentation:
- Audit Business Management System, (BMS) documentation & processes,
- Audit local work instructions & assembly drawings in Manufacturing Execution System (MES),
- Ensure manufacturing maintain production traceability.
- Review NCR's raised by production.
- Raise Non-Conformance Reports (NCR's) when required.
- Archive production quality records and tracible documentation.
- Quality Stamps - Registration & issue of quality & change stamps.
- Audit and sign off device history documentation including C of A.
- Identify areas of improvements within Production.
- Prepare monthly Metrix for area of expertise / responsibilities.
What you need to be the successful Quality Control Technician:
In order to be the successful Quality Control Technician and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- BSI Quality Management Systems Diploma or similar.
- Previous experience in Quality Control.
- Quality Control background within an electro-mechanical production environment.
- PC literate, with a good working knowledge of Outlook, Excel & Word.
- Good working knowledge of Q-Pulse or Indysoft Calibration systems.
- Previous experience in equipment calibration.
- Good working knowledge of Master Control or similar business management system.
- Knowledge of quality control tools and techniques.
- Experience in Electro/mechanical assembly, ability to read assembly drawings.
- Experience / Training in 5S manufacturing principles.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Control Technician to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.