|Location: Blackpool, Lancashire||Salary: £12 - £13.50 per hour|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: William Church|
Quality Control Technician
A Quality Control Technician is needed for a world renown medical devices company based in Blackpool. The company is looking to employ a degree/graduate level professional from a science background, they are looking for a candidate with great organisational skills and can work well under pressure.
The successful Quality Control Technician will be offered an hourly rate of £12-£13.50 on the minimum of a six-month contract.
The key responsibilities of the Quality Control Technician role include:
- Ensure that all routine testing is performed in a timely manner in line with agreed schedules
* Well developed organisational skills with an ability to work independently when required.
* Attention to detail and excellent time management.
* The ability to work to a deadline, to cope under pressure and react to changing requirements.
* In addition, the ability to work as part of a team to achieve results.
* Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) & Good Laboratory Practice (GLP). * Ensures that all activities are carried out in compliance with all regulations and laws governing business and quality operations
* Staff: Responsible for ensuring compliance with all local, national, international and company regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance.
Job Specific Competencies
* To carry out chemical and physical testing of the in-process mills, powder blends and liquid blends to ensure that the quality of CMW products is maintained.
* To carry out the chemical and physical testing of finished products to ensure that the quality of CMW products are maintained.
* To conduct in-process production inspection tasks to ensure the quality of CMW products are maintained.
* To assist raw material inspection as required ensuring the timely approval of products.
* To complete and maintain the appropriate documentation relating to the testing activities, in accordance with the necessary Regulations.
* To carry out Validation of new equipment or test methods as assigned by the Quality Control Group Leader.
* To follow and promote Company, H S & E and Quality standards to enable the site to achieve excellent results.
* To carry out such further tasks that maybe delegated to me by my immediate Manager.
The successful Quality Control Technician will possess the following:
- Degree Level in a science-based discipline
- Experience in a science-based discipline
- Well developed organisational skills with an ability to work independently when required
- Attention to detail and excellent time management
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.