|Location: East Grinstead||Salary: Up to £32000 per annum + Career Progression|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Gavin Mortiboys||Job Published: 6 days ago|
Quality Engineer needed for a rapidly growing company just outside East Grinstead, with a strong reputation in the design, assembly and supply of bespoke pneumatic technologies and compressed air equipment. The Quality Engineer will be enthusiastic and driven with experience of working within a manufacturing/engineering environment. You will be working across multiple teams, including R&D, utilising your knowledge of quality and change management.
The successful Quality Engineer will ideally have a Mechanical Engineering Degree or associated experience as well as knowledge of ISO9001 & ISO13485. If you are a trained internal auditor, this would be desirable but not essential.
Some of the main duties of the Quality Engineer will include:
- Project involvement for new product introduction
- Overseeing of internal audits and supplier audits
- Investigate and issue reports on rejected sales and supplier items
- Monthly review of scrap items and implementation of improvement plan to manage said items
- Equipment calibration
- Ownership of non-conformities and implementing corrective action
- First article and Quality inspections
- Implementation and monitoring of process improvement plans
- Report writing/generation and monitoring of KPIs
What experience you need to be the Quality Engineer:
- Mechanical Engineering degree or associated experience is essential
- Change Management skills
- Able to work across multiple teams which includes R&D
- Knowledge of ISO9001 & ISO13485
- Trained internal auditor (desirable however not essential)
- Occasional travel required for supplier audits
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Engineer to gain support in developing their career within a niche market. If this role sounds like a good fit, please apply right away.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.