|Location: Forest Row||Salary: £30000 - £32000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Gavin Mortiboys||Job Published: 16 days ago|
Quality Engineer needed for a rapidly growing company in the East Grinstead area who has a strong reputation in the design, assembly and supply of bespoke pneumatic technologies and compressed air equipment. As Quality Engineer you will manage all areas of Quality such as non-conformities, equipment calibration, implementing corrective actions, audit programmes and process improvement.
The successful Quality Engineer will ideally have a mechanical engineering degree and associated Quality experience from within a manufacturing/engineering environment. Knowledge of ISO9001 & ISO13485 would be hugely beneficial and if you are also a trained internal auditor, this would be a big plus.
Some of the main duties of the Quality Engineer will include:
- Involvement from Project stages of product introduction, working alongside multiple teams such as Engineering and Production.
- Overseeing of internal audits and supplier audits.
- Monthly review of scrap items and implementation of improvement plan to manage said items.
- Investigate and issue reports on rejected sales and supplier items.
- Ownership of non-conformities and implementing corrective action.
- First article and Quality inspections.
- Implementation and monitoring of process improvement plans.
- Report writing/generation and monitoring of KPIs.
What experience you need to be the successful Quality Engineer:
- Mechanical Engineering degree or associated experience is essential.
- Able to work across multiple teams which includes R&D.
- Excellent IT skills and comfortable with ERP systems.
- Knowledge of ISO9001 & ISO13485.
- Trained internal auditor (desirable however not essential).
- Occasional travel required for supplier audits
This role is a fantastic opportunity for any Quality Engineer to further their career, with the ability to grow your skills within this role. If you are interested, please apply quickly!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.