|Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Sector: Space||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sean Tierney||Job Published: 17 days ago|
Working within a world leading space organisation, we currently have an excellent opportunity for a Quality Product Assurance Engineer.
Quality Product Assurance Engineer Responsibilities
- Support projects by assuring activities comply with Product and Quality Assurance
- Identify risks and critical issues to generate quality management systems and policies
- Support supplier and subcontract related PA and QA matters
- Non-conformance manager for products in the demonstration, leading into the demonstration phase
Quality Product Assurance Engineer skills and qualifications required:
- 5 years in Quality or Product Assurance with experience of quality management systems, techniques and processes
- Management and technical skills of high quality and reliability system products
- Organizational and schedule management skills
- Experience in Aerospace would be highly desirable
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.