|Location: Oxfordshire||Salary: £36000 - £46000 per annum + package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
£35,000 to £46,000 + package
A great opportunity has arisen for an Quantity Surveyor to join a busy and growing team delivering a Term Maintenance contract for a local authority in Oxfordshire. The Quantity Surveyor will be joining a friendly and experienced team, delivering a term maintenance contract that includes both street lighting and Electric Vehicle charging points.
The Quantity Surveyor will be working closely with the Senior Quantity Surveyor and supporting them with the development of others within the team alongside the delivery of the contract. Some of your key duties will include:
- Maximising recovery and cash flow whilst maintaining and developing an excellent relationship with the client
- Reviewing the details of all project associated costs, keeping them to a minimum whilst ensuring a strong working relationship with subcontractors and supplier
- Acting as the key commercial contact between the site team and commercial team
- Highlighting commercial risks and mitigating commercial risks
The Quantity Surveyor will need to have previous experience working on similar contracts, either within highways maintenance, utilities or civils. You'll need excellent communication skills, a driven approach to your work and happy to support and develop others within the team.
In return, the Quantity Surveyor can expect a rewarding career that includes a structured career path with clear set goals for progression to Senior QS level and beyond. You'll be supported by an experienced commercial leadership team and given the opportunity to 'learn on the job' with involvement on the contract from day 1. You'll also be offered a generous salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £35,000 to £46,000
- Car/Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Contributory Pension
- Private healthcare
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
If you're looking for an opportunity to grow your career and if you'd like to work for one of the UK's leading main contractors, get in touch today to register your interest.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.