|Location: Warwickshire||Salary: £45000 - £52000 per annum + car & package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
£45,000 to £52,000 + car & package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to join a leading main contractor working on a major infrastructure project in the West Midlands. The Quantity Surveyor will be joining an experienced team delivering a variety of ground engineering services from piling to soil stabilisation and land remediation on one of the largest infrastructure projects in Europe. The Quantity Surveyor will be working alongside a friendly and experienced team with no limits on career progression.
The Quantity Surveyor will be managing a small portfolio of projects across the programme and some of your key duties will include:
- Managing the administration of contracts
- Prepare all commercial and contractual correspondence
- Preparation of internal and external valuations and financial reports
- Negotiation of sub-contracts and payments to sub-contractors
- Support the SQS with settlement of final accounts
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be offered a role that includes a structured career path with clear progression to Senior Quantity Surveyor and beyond, exposure to a high value, high profile project and a competitive starting salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £45,000 to £52,000
- Company car or car allowance
- Contributory Pension
- Private healthcare
- 25 Days annual leave + bank holidays
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity will need to have previous experience working within the infrastructure, civil engineering or utilities sectors and strong commercial acumen.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, get in touch with Matt Clegg at Gold Group today.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.