|Location: Lichfield||Salary: £40000 - £55000 per annum + package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 24 days ago|
£40,000 to £55,000 + car & package
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to join the site based team of a leading main contractor on a large, high profile infrastructure project in the West Midlands. The Quantity Surveyor will be joining a well regarded business utilising the latest technology to deliver a project that is the largest of it's kind in Europe.
The Quantity Surveyor will play a key role within the project, taking responsibility for a portfolio of work and managing it through each stage of the life cycle. Some of the Quantity Surveyors key duties will include:
- Procurement of sub-contract packages
- Contract administration and negotiation
- Cost reporting
- Attending project progress meetings
- Liaising with the project managers to a support with commercial matters
- Support the commercial management team with the day to day running of the project
- Process applications for payment
- Agree settlement on final accounts
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be offered an exciting opportunity that includes a realistic path for progression to SQS, MQS and beyond, the support of a friendly and approachable team and a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £40,000 to £55,000
- Company car or travel allowance
- 25 Days annual leave
- Contributory Pension
- Private healthcare
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
- Discretionary bonus
Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity must have previous experience working for a main contractor and having worked on a large civil engineering, infrastructure or utilities contract. You'll also need to have experience using the NEC form of contract and a drive to keep developing yourself and promoting a positive working environment.
If you'd like discuss how we this project could help you take your career further, get in touch with Matt Clegg at Gold Group on 01342 330 539.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.