|Location: Hampshire||Salary: £45000 - £52000 per annum + package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 16 days ago|
£45,000 to £52,000 + package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to join a busy and growing full fibre broadband provider as they grow their business in Buckinghamshire. The Quantity Surveyor will be working on the roll out of their network across the region that will provide an incredibly fast and reliable connection to thousands of homes and businesses.
The Quantity Surveyor will be working as part of a small team and taking responsibility for all aspects of the process from procurement through to final account negotiation. Some of your key duties will include:
- Providing commercial support to the site teams
- Manage the commercial support around the authorisation and submission of project variations
- Assess, review and mitigate contractual risks across the project
- Provide the Commercial Leadership team with accurate commercial performance data
- Review all contract communications and notifications
- Produce weekly and monthly reports including CVR's, EOL and all internal reporting
In return, the Quantity Surveyor will be offered an opportunity that includes exposure to a fast paced, secured pipeline of work and the backing of a cash rich and rapidly growing player within the fibre broadband sector. You'll also be offered a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £45,000 to £52,000
- Paid Mileage
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Contributory Pension
- Private medical
- Life Insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity will need to have had previous experience working within the utilities, highways or fibre optic sectors and be familiar with the NEC3 suite of contracts.
To find out more about this opportunity, get in touch with Matt Clegg at Gold Group on 01342 330 539.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.