|Location: Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset||Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + car & package|
|Sector: Construction, Commercial||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
Weston Super Mare
£50k + car & package
An exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor has arisen with a leading infrastructure & civil engineering contractor on a major project in the South West. The Quantity Surveyor will be providing commercial support to the project delivery team who are undertaking the design, supply, installation, testing and commissioning of an £80m package of works as part of the Hinkley Power Station project.
The responsibilities of the Quantity Surveyor will include:
- Preparing internal commercial reporting documents
- Administration of sub-contract and supplier accounts
- Ensuring accurate and up to date site records are maintained
- Undertake contract administration
- Prepare monthly cost reports
- Procurement of subcontractors
- Assist where necessary in work winning duties
- Provide assistance to the senior commercial team with the development of other members of the commercial team
The successful Quantity Surveyor will need to have experience working on large infrastructure or civil engineering projects and live within a reasonable commute of the project in Weston Super Mare. You'll need to have excellent communication skills, competent with the NEC contract and hold a degree in a construction related subject.
On offer is a competitive salary of up to £50,000, a company car or car allowance, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, private healthcare, contributory pension and a discretionary bonus. You'll also have the support of an approachable senior management team and the security of a strong pipeline of work.
If you're looking for a new career challenge and you'd like to be considered for this opportunity, apply by sending your CV or calling Matt Clegg at Gold Group.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.