|Location: Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset||Salary: £35000 - £43000 per annum + package|
|Sector: Construction, Commercial||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
Quantity Surveyor needed for a leading infrastructure contractor at their project offices in Somerset who are looking to employ a client facing & commercial astute Quantity Surveyor to help deliver a key project for the South West.
The successful candidate will need to have a relevant degree - i.e. Quantity Surveying or Construction Project Management and have a keen interest in working on large, complex and exciting infrastructure & civil engineering projects. If you have experience on NEC contracts, that would be a plus.
- Salary: £35,000 - £43,000 per annum
- £5,000 car allowance
- 27 day's holiday
- Discretionary bonus
- Contributory pension
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
- APC support
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Quantity Surveyor will include:
- Procurement of subcontractors
- Value engineering
- Cost forecasting
- Final account negotiation
- Preparation of valuations & applications for payment
- Undertaking contract administration
- Support graduates and junior surveyors with the development of their careers
What experience will you need to be the successful Quantity Surveyor:
- Experience of working as a Quantity Surveyor for a main contractor
- Excellent communication skills
- NEC Contract experience
- Living local to Somerset
This is a really fantastic opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.