|Location: Boston, Lincolnshire||Salary: £48000 - £54000 per annum + package|
|Sector: Construction, Commercial||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 12 days ago|
Quantity Surveyor needed for a leading infrastructure contractor on a major civil engineering project in Lincolnshire. The Quantity Surveyor will need to have in-depth knowledge & experience of working on large scale civil engineering or infrastructure projects and live within a reasonable commute of the project in the South of Lincolnshire.
The successful candidate will be given an opportunity that includes exposure to a large, high value and exciting project that will utilise modern construction processes and techniques. As the Quantity Surveyor, you'll be joining a busy, professional site based team and given the autonomy to put your own stamp on the project and continuously given the opportunity to develop your own experience and understanding of how a major project comes together. There's also a competitive salary & benefits package that includes:
- Starting salary of £40k to £50k
- Car allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension
- Private healthcare
- Discretionary bonus
- Childcare Vouchers
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
Some of the Quantity Surveyors main duties will include:
- Providing support to junior surveyors and others to maximise the project margins and reduce the outgoing costs and minimising commercial risks
- Oversee the contract negotiations
- Supporting the commercial management structure
- Building on the relationships with clients, consultants and subcontractors
Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity will need to have:
- Experience working for a main contractor on civil engineering or infrastructure projects
- A consistent employment track record
- Excellent communication skills
This is a really fantastic opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join a leading main contractor on a major project in Lincolnshire. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.