|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
An exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor with new build and main contracting experience has arisen with a leading main contractor in Central London. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be joining a busy, growing team at their head office in Central London and delivering a challenging yet interesting £6m project in East London. The project is the first contract to be awarded as part of a new relationship between my client and a framework in East London which will deliver a number of affordable housing projects over the next 20 years.
Reporting to the Managing Surveyor, some of the Quantity Surveyors main responsibilities will include:
- Procurement of subcontractors
- Contract negotiation
- Allocation of payments to suppliers and subcontractors
- Raising orders for change
- Pricing variations
- Attending tender review meetings
- Working with subcontractors to review their prices and the scope of works
- Providing support to junior surveyors on the team
In return, the Quantity Surveyor can expect exposure to exciting projects within a busy, forward thinking and established main contractor that employs nearly 4,000 staff across the group. You'll also be offered a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of c.£50,000
- Company car or car allowance of £6,000
- 27 days annual leave plus the option to purchase more
- Discretionary bonus
- Contributory pension
- 2 additional days leave for charity events
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity will need to have a degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction Project Management and recent UK experience of working on large new build projects.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity and how they can help you develop your career, call Matt Clegg at Gold Group today to ensure you don't miss out.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.