|Location: London||Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum + package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
£60,000 + Package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to join a leading residential developer on a major project in East London.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be site based and working on the 1.2acre development that will deliver nearly 380 homes with a combination of privately owned and affordable housing. The development also includes all the associated infrastructure. Some of the Quantity Surveyors key duties will include:
- Taking responsibility for the delivery of the procurement process
- Preparing subcontract documents & contracts
- Undertake accurate cost reporting
- Maintain a strong working relationship with JV partners and stakeholders
- Monitor project cash flow
- Assist with the development of other surveyors within the team
Quantity Surveyors considering this role will need to have at least 5 years experience in a Quantity Surveying role, ideally with experience in mixed tenure private and affordable housing developments.
In return, the Quantity Surveyor can expect a bright and fulfilling career that includes exposure to a major construction project with an established, cash rich business. You'll also be offered a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of up to £60,000
- Contributory Pension
- Private medical cover for you & family
- Life Assurance
- Lunch allowance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Travel allowance
- Gym membership
- 27 days annual leave
To register your interest in this fantastic opportunity, get in touch today.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.