|Location: Twickenham||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 26 days ago|
£40,000 to £45,000 + package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to join a leading main contractor on a highways street lighting maintenance contract in SW London. This is a new contract win for my client and a great opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor looking for job security with a well regarded business.
The Quantity Surveyor will be splitting their time between the office and home working with occasional visits to sites & projects as required. Some of your main responsibilities & accountabilities will include:
- Managing all costs & keeping the to a minimum whilst still maintaining excellent relationships with the supply chain & subcontractors
- Acting as the main commercial contact to support, advise and develop other members of staff on commercial and contractual areas
- Minimising and managing any commercial risks
The successful Quantity Surveyor can expect a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £40,000 to £45,000
- Car or travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension
- Private healthcare
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity will need to have:
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or similar
- Previous experience working on a highways maintenance, utilities or other similar contract focused on high volume/low value work
- NEC experience
- Excellent communication skills
To register your interest in this great role, get in touch with Matt Clegg at Gold Group on 01342 330 539.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.