|Location: Wembley||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 26 days ago|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to join a leading main contractor working on one of the largest construction projects in Europe. The Senior Quantity Surveyor will play a crucial role is overseeing the commercial and financial management of a number of packages including Temporary Site Services (Water & Elec.) and Facilities Management.
The Quantity Surveyor will be working closely with the Commercial Management team, engineers, stakeholders and the site management team carrying out a range of responsibilities including:
- Applying the principles of cost management and elemental cost analysis, where required
- Risk management including mitigation
- Manage and prepare applications for payments
- Lead the contractual delivery including CE's, EWN's and GC submissions
- Review progress of the project against the various programmes in place
- Identify and manage threats to the projects budget and programme
- Report and outline the commercial progress of the project to the senior project team
- Manage the tender process for suppliers and subcontractors
- Provide commercial support and guidance to junior members of the team
- Support the commercial leadership team with the overall running of the project
Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity will need to have:
- Bachelors degree in Quantity Surveying
- A sound understanding of main contracting methods of procurement and cost reporting
- Excellent contract knowledge covering either NEC or JCT Contract suites
- First class communication skills
The successful Quantity Surveyor can expect a rewarding career that includes clear goals and targets for career progression, the security of working for a cash rich and established employer and a generous salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £45,000 to £55,000
- Hybrid working - 3 days on site / 2 days remote
- Car allowance £4,000
- Pension, Private Healthcare & Life Assurance
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible benefits scheme and other great benefits.
If you're looking for a new challenge in Quantity Surveying and you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Clegg on 01342 330 539.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.