|Location: London||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 8 days ago|
£45,000 + Package
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a well regarded water and wastewater organisation at one of their sites in South London. The Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for ensuring that our client meets all of their contractual, legal and commercial obligations across a portfolio of work with project values ranging from £25k to £200m.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will need to have a keen eye for detail and a tenacious approach to their work. Some of your main duties will include:
- Carrying out site measurements
- Estimating & producing month end valuation documents
- Assessing payment applications value up to £100k
- Supporting Senior Management Accountants & Operations Managers
In return, the Quantity Surveyor can expect a fulfilling career that includes exposure to a variety of different projects, the support of an experienced team, no glass ceilings and a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Salary of £40,000 to £45,000
- 26 days annual leave
- Season ticket loan
- Annual pay review
- High street vouchers
Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity will need to have:
- Previous experience working as a Quantity Surveyor
- Industry experience including utilities, infrastructure or civil engineering
- Competent with the NEC contract
- Excellent communication skills
To find out more about this opportunity, call Matt Clegg at Gold Group on 01342 330 539.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.