|Location: Scotland||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 14 days ago|
£40,000 to £50,000 + package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to join a leading main contractor looking to grow their regional business in Scotland.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be joining an experienced team focused on delivering a variety of exciting projects across the education, healthcare, commercial and mixed use sectors. These projects are typically valued from £10m to £100m with average project values of £30m. As a Quantity Surveyor, you'll be involved with both pre & post contract duties including:
- Monitor project cash flow
- Manage the procurement of subcontractors
- Ensuring all contract variations are identified
- Ensure compliance with all company commercial procedures
- Attend & host project progress meetings
- Work closely with the client & consultants
- Assist with the training & mentoring of junior surveyors
Quantity Surveyors considering this position will need to have previous experience working for a main contractor in either the construction or civil engineering sectors. You'll need excellent communication skills and be keen to develop your career further.
In return, the successful Quantity Surveyor can expect an opportunity that includes no limits on career progression, exposure to large and exciting projects and job stability that comes from working for an established, cash rich business. You'll also be offered a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £40,000 to £50,000
- Company car or car allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension
- Private healthcare
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
- High street vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
This is a great role that would be well suited to a Quantity Surveyor looking for rapid career progression with a household name. Get in touch today to register your interest.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.