|Location: Oxfordshire||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + car & package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 7 days ago|
£40,000 to £50,000 + car & package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to join a leading main contractor on a long term framework with Thames Water. The Quantity Surveyor will be joining an experienced and friendly team on a long term, secured framework for one of the UK's largest water providers.
The Quantity Surveyor will be working closely with a Senior Quantity Surveyor and responsible for the commercial management of projects with values of between £50k and £2m. This will include the refurbishment of pumping stations, treatment works and storage tanks across Thames' network across Berkshire & into West London. Some of your key duties & responsibilities will include:
- Managing subcontract packages across the project from procurement to settlement of final accounts
- Manage the relationship between the client and all stakeholders, ensuring all parties are updated with programme developments
- Ensuring all Health, Safety, Quality & Environmental requirements are being met and monitored
- Oversee the work on the sites, ensuring it's completed on time, within budget and delivered as per the specification
- Manage any change
- Support junior surveyors on the contract
Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity will need to have previous experience working for a main contractor within the utilities or civil engineering sectors. You'll need excellent communication skills, good NEC knowledge and live within a reasonable commute of Oxford and Maidenhead.
On offer is a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £40,000 to £50,000
- Car/travel allowance
- Contributory Pension
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- High street vouchers
If you are seeking a new career challenge and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please forward your CV or call Matt Clegg on 01342 330 539.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.