|Location: City of London||Salary: £45000 - £60000 per annum + package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 26 days ago|
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to join a busy and growing multidisciplinary consultancy that has been delivering commercial management, dispute resolution, claims support and expert witness services for nearly 50 years. The Quantity Surveyor will be working closely with a friendly and experienced team and providing a variety of post contract services to clients including leading main contractors, legal firms, stakeholders and end users.
As a Quantity Surveyor within their busy London office, you'll be working closely with their senior management team and providing a wide array of services covering construction claims, dispute resolution and commercial support. Some of your key duties will include:
- Undertaking the forensic analysis of tender, contract and claims documents
- Supporting colleagues and clients with the preparation of claims for loss and expense
- Offering support with the preparation of any documents relating to the adjudication process
- Draft written reports, setting out the processes in place, conclusions, solutions and recommendations
- Support the business with their plans to grow, contributing to business development and network events
Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity will need to have at least 5 years of post degree qualification experience and a keen interest in pursuing a career in construction claims, dispute resolution or expert witness work. You'll also require excellent verbal and written communication skills and live within a reasonable commute of Central London. Candidates that have either started or completed a MSc in Construction Law will be at a distinct advantage.
In return, the successful Quantity Surveyor can expect a generous salary & package that includes:
- A competitive starting salary of £45,000 to £60,000
- Car/travel allowance
- Medical insurance
- Discretionary bonus
- Paid professional fees
- Hybrid working
- Contributory Pension
- 25 days annual leave
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a friendly, forward thinking business, well suited to those keen to specialise in providing construction claims, dispute resolution and expert witness services. To find out more about the opportunity on offer and for a confidential chat, get in touch with Matt Clegg at Gold Group today.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.