|Location: East Sussex||Salary: + Car + Package!|
|Sector: Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Paul Napper||Job Published: 26 days ago|
Quantity Surveyor - Infrastructure
**Great Salary + Vehicle + Package**
Quantity Surveyor with Infrastructure knowledge required for a national client based in East Sussex who are looking to employ an experienced quantity surveyor.
The successful Quantity Surveyor - Infrastructure will want to work for this organisation not just for the great opportunity but for the benefits that come with the job.
Quantity Surveyor - Infrastructure Essential Skills & Experience:
- Managing Client expectations on various schemes
- NEC Experience
- Infrastructure, Rail, Roads, Motorways, Arboriculture or similar
- Membership of relevant professional body preferable
Quantity Surveyor - Infrastructure requirements:
- Full UK Driving Licence.
Key Responsibilities of the Quantity Surveyor - Infrastructure:
- Measurement and valuation of works (on site and from drawings)
- Prepare financial reports
- Commercial analysis forecasts / budgets
- Maximise cashflow through the control, measurement and valuation of work, and the invoicing of customers and payment of suppliers
- Effective Risk Management within the Projects from Commercial and Contractual perspective.
- Ensure Commercial Contracts and arrangements are reviewed and risk assessed
- Look after the commercial management of large projects
- Manage the contract making any efficient and effective changes
- Work with other Senior Managers to deliver skilled contractual and commercial guidance to the customer
- Prepare commercial reports for senior management
- Regular site visits including projects and clients
If you have a passion for quantity surveying and are someone who thrives in a collaborative working environment, then be quick and apply now!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.