|Location: London, England||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Sector: Construction, Engineering, Planning, Utilities & Infrastructure, Rail & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ashleigh Hicks|
Quantity Surveyor and Senior Quantity Surveyor
I have an exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor and a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a busy, Tier 1 construction contractor based in London. They are looking for someone to start a permanent career with them on various civil/infrastructure roles.
The successful Quantity surveyor and Senior Quantity Surveyor will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Starting salary of up to £60,000
* Company car allowance of £7,000
* Private healthcare
* Contributory Pension
* 25 days annual leave
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the Quantity Surveyor and Senior Quantity Surveyor will be involved with pre-& post contract duties including:
* Procurement of subcontractors
* Subcontract management
* Preparation of tender documents
* Agreement of final accounts
* Contract negotiation
* Attending site progress meetings
* Reporting to the company directors on project financial performances
* Provide cost effective solutions to all involved on the project/s
* The Senior QS will be working on 2-3 projects at a time.
Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity will need to have:
* A degree of MSc in Quantity Surveying
* Experience working for a main contractor
* Experience on civil engineering or infrastructure projects
* Familiar with the NEC contract types
* willing to travel around the London area to different sites
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Quantity surveyor and a Senior Quantity Surveyor to progress their career.
They are looking to fill this opportunity immediately so please get in contact ASAP.