|Location: Seascale, Cumbria||Salary: Benefits Package|
|Sector: Safety||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ian Cowx||Job Published: 11 days ago|
Radiological Safety Consultant.
£40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits.
We have an exciting opportunity for a proactive and motivated Radiological Safety Consultant to join an existing Safety Engineering and Assessment Team of our clients business. You have the opportunity to join a strong team delivering projects across a varied internal and external portfolio of projects.
There will be a need for you to be creative in the solutions provided, influential in shaping project outcomes and pragmatic in finding the best fit-for-purpose solution.
- Degree qualified or equivalent level of demonstrable technical capability.
- Strong knowledge and experience of the application of all aspects of Radiological Safety Assessment.
- Proven ability to act independently and under own initiative.
- Proven ability to solve complex customer problems.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to influence and persuade to identify the appropriate course of action.
- Good networking skills
- The application of all aspects of Radiological Safety Assessment, delivering to time, cost, quality, value and service requirements.
- Interfacing with both internal and external stakeholders, as necessary, to effect the successful delivery of projects.
- Working as part of multi-disciplinary teams addressing safety and operability challenges.
- Contributing to the development of new Safety Team capabilities through innovative approaches and providing insight.
- Contribute to Regulator, stakeholder and customer relationships to improve team reputation and potential for new work to be brought in.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.