|Location: London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Tom Ratcliffe||Job Published: 10 days ago|
Rail Maintenance Engineer
Rail Maintenance Engineer needed for an infrastructure services organisation based in London. You will have an in-depth knowledge of reactive and planned maintenance tasks within station information and security systems throughout London.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Rail Maintenance Engineer to join a well-established organisation. The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree or significant experience in a similar/same position. A qualification in telecommunications is also desirable.
What the Rail Maintenance Engineer role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Rail Maintenance Engineer will include:
- Using IT field equipment to provide maintenance data
- Providing technical hands-on expertise for communications equipment both maintenance and repairing.
- Be responsible for meeting SLA requirements for customers alongside other members of the team
- Work daily on SISS assets in a rail environment
- Communicate with service centre to provide frequent updates on maintenance tasks in progress.
What experience you need to be the successful Rail Maintenance Engineer:
- Understanding of IT equipment and additionally Microsoft suite
- Experience of working on the following; CCTV, customer information screens, servers/control systems and passenger help points
- Current PTS card held and valid
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Rail Maintenance Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.