|Location: Glasgow, Scotland||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Nick Taylor|
Re-Entry System Inspector
Re-Entry System inspector needed for a leading defence engineering organisation based in the Glasgow area who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Re-Entry System Inspector that takes pride in their work.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree and qualifications, and have a keen interest in engineering system inspection. If you have experience from a defence, aerospace or aviation background that would be a plus!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Re-Entry System Inspector will include:
- To ensure that all Engineering and Quality functions related to the project's flight hardware and support equipment at the site are controlled and performed in accordance with project requirements and to the appropriate safety and quality standards
- To perform direct inspection tasks applicable to the project.
- To highlight discrepant conditions arising during inspection and processing activities.
- To verify that processing documentation is complete and adequate for the task prior to commencement.
- To carry out receiving inspection of items within the processing areas and to sentence those accordingly, using relevant accept/reject criteria and shelf life data where applicable.
What experience you need to be the successful Re-Entry System Inspector:
- A mixed mechanical/electrical hands-on engineering background.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Have good communicating and influencing skills.
- Be able to analyse and use evidence in decision making.
- Be able to adapt to meet changing priorities and deadlines.
- A recognized Engineering Craft Apprenticeship in a Mechanical or Electrical discipline.
- Prior experience in some capacity of inspecting, checking of work standards, quality or checking outputs against design documentation.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Re-Entry System Inspector to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
In order to apply for this role, candidates must either be in possession of UK Security clearance or willing and able to undergo the process.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.