|Location: London, England||Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus, Health Care, Pension|
|Sector: Real Estate||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Oliver Jones|
Real Estate Investment Analyst - Associate Level
Central London, £70,000 - £80,000 + Bonus, Healthcare, Pension
Real estate investment team based in a key Central London location are looking to hire an experienced Investment Analyst who will play an integral role within the business.
The firm have in excess of £2bn AUM and continue to grow and invest in real estate assets.
Duties will involve:
- Conducting analysis, research, draft memos and presentations to provide support to the Asset Managers and the rest of the team.
- Produce Board presentations for investors, bankers and other relevant stakeholders.
- Work with the Asset Managers to create standardised asset management documents that allow for the effective evaluation of relevant KPI's.
- Create and maintain comprehensive research files that include data on both existing and prospective key markets.
- Support the investment team on transactions.
- Maintain the acquisitions tracker monitoring and recording progress on live deals.
What we are looking for:
- Educated to a high level, ideally holding a First within a relevant degree such as Economics / Mathematics.
- Exceptional Excel modelling skills with experience in building complex models that analyse forecasts and budgets, and include IRR, WACC and debt analysis.
- A minimum of five years' experience in a real estate firm (advisory, private equity, family office, agency).
- Ability to assess and evaluate market macroeconomic and performance data to apply it to relevant documents.
- High proficiency in PowerPoint and Word.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.