|Location: Bristol||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Zoe Warrington|
Duration: 12-month contract
Start date: ASAP
Onsite Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm.
This is a 12 contract for Front of House receptionist based in Bristol. You will be working as part of a team to oversee the general day to day reception operations and will be the first point of contact for people visiting.
What you'll be doing
As a Receptionist your responsibility will be as follows:
- Answering the main door to visitors and staff
- Welcome and sign in guests.
- Conduct safety briefings upon visitor arrival
- Acting as an initial point of reference in the reception area as required
- Manage the switchboard and answer incoming calls.
- Reporting and recording any building issues, helping to resolve were feasible.
- To conduct Visitor Pre-screening checks
- To manage local badging activations
- Collecting and sorting local mail, including franking outgoing post.
- Management and booking of local hot desks/hot offices/spare offices.
- Setting up and shutting down local coffee machines.
- Management of local catering orders and supporting hospitality requests.
- Co-ordinating and supporting in the set-up of local meetings, including provision and removal of refreshments, supporting IT technicians and room re-organisation (where applicable and appropriate).
- Ensuring tidiness and cleanliness of kitchen areas
- Managing replenishment of any local stock items (e.g. kitchen sundries, water etc.).
- Monitor usage of printer/stationery supplies and reorder as appropriate.
- Capturing and recording data
- Management and execution of local delivery services
Who we're looking for in a Receptionist
- Customer service experience at a high level
- A receptionist with previous experience working in an office or corporate environment is required.
- Will need to be proficient in Microsoft Office and other related software packages
- Excellent communication skills to work within a busy team and to support visitors and staff on site.
- Be a team player to deliver initiatives.
- You should be highly organised and motivated with the ability to multi task and prioritise as needed.
- A professional and friendly demeanour is essential.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for Receptionist If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.