|Location: Loudwater, Buckinghamshire||Salary: £10.00 - £14.50 per hour|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Rosie Bayliss|
Receptionist needed for a globally established defence and electronics company which provides solutions to products and support services for land, air and maritime based applications both in the UK and internationally. We are looking for a Receptionist with good experience dealing with switchboards and who has a professional manner of working.
Tasks of the Receptionist will include:
Overview of responsibilities:
* Meeting & Greeting Visitors.
* Daily Operation of the Company Switchboard.
* Reception Security. Signing in visitors, contractors and staff from other sites.
* Administration of Permits to Work for contractors when on site
* Updating Electronic Notice Board.
* Operation of Tannoy System.
* Upkeep of Electronic Telephone Directory, Car Registration List and Car Park Badges.
* Send/Receive Faxes.
* Basic Operation of CCTV Facilities.
* Dealing with calls on the Facilities Electronic Helpdesk.
* Management of pool car booking calendar.
* Upkeep of passport details for International Visitors.
* Adding visitor details to the Intranet Visitors List.
* Updating the Telephone System Database.
* Liaising with the Security Guards and job share partner.
* Ensuring that the security guards emergency folder is kept up to date.
* Fire Warden duties.
The Receptionist position is on a contract basis initially until the end of September. The hours are part time, with flexibility to cover sickness or holiday being key. Week 1 you will be working 7.45am-12.15pm and week 2 you will be working 12:00pm - 4:30pm. Standard hours per week are 22.5
Any candidates applying for this position MUST be eligible for SC clearance
What you need to be a successful Receptionist:
- A professional manner
- Previous receptionist experience
- Experience dealing with switchboards
- Ability to start within 1 week
This is a really fantastic opportunity for a Receptionist to join a company with an excellent reputation and take on a critical role. If you are interested, please apply!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.