|Location: Dortmund, Nordrhein-Westfalen||Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum + Share incentive + Car + Remote working|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sam Davies||Job Published: 2 days ago|
Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager needed for a globally-recognised High-Power Electronics Corporation based near Dortmund who are looking to employ a knowledgeable and professional Regional Sales Manager with a proven track-record of developing new business and who has the ability to maintain existing business relationships with European customers and distributors. Experience within the Power Supply industry is highly preferable. This position will be covering the DACH region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland)
The successful Regional Sales Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
* 25 day's holidays + national holidays
* Profit Share Incentive (Circa 8% of annual salary)
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Company Car
* Flexible Working (Potential to be home-based)
Some of the main duties of the Regional Sales Manager will include:
* Responsibility for customer sales accounts and representative activities in the sales region of responsibility within Europe generating new business through new and existing customers.
* Arranging customer visits to discuss development of new and existing requirements.
* Supporting the internal sales team and customers with application and technical product information.
* Carrying out detailed marketing analysis for products and preparing reports for presentation to management.
* Generating sales inquiries, identifying requirements and preparation of detailed quotations and proposals.
* Promoting sales of the company's standard and customer products manufactured in all facilities.
* Preparation of costings for new and existing products and providing quotations to customers that ensure profitability and contract review for core and OEM products sales orders.
* Continuous development of high voltage products and applications knowledge.
* Maintaining accurate and up-to-date information on the sales contact database.
What you need to be the successful Regional Sales Manager:
* Proven successful track record in technical custom sales to OEMs
* German and English language skills would be essential
* Engineering degree, preferably Electrical Engineering, or equivalent higher technical education
* Ability to travel without restriction
* Marketing analysis and research
* MS Office and sales contact databases
* Applications knowledge within one or more of the following sectors would be a distinct
* An advantage: Medical and Industrial X-Ray, Analytical instrumentation, Industrial High Voltage Applications
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!