|Location: Crawley||Salary: £45000 - £48000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Medical Devices, Engineering, Life Sciences||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Nick Taylor||Job Published: 23 days ago|
Regulatory Affairs Engineer
Crawley, West Sussex - Remote Working Available
Fixed Term Contract - 12 Months
£45,000 - £48,000
Regulatory Affairs Engineer needed for a leading multinational medical devices organisation based in the Crawley area who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Regulatory Affairs Engineer that takes pride in their work.
The successful Regulatory Affairs Engineer would desirably be educated to degree level, or equivalent professional/vocational qualification. Experience wise, you would have gained experienced at an industrial company working with manufacturing or product development, preferably in the MedTech/medical devices or Pharma industry.
You will work closely with business areas including manufacturing and supply chain, research and development and engineering. You will liaison with regulatory authorities. This is a high impact role that works in a fast paced dynamic environment and makes a meaningful contribution to the business.
Remote working is available.
What the role of the Regulatory Affairs Engineer entails:
Some of the main duties of the Regulatory Affairs Engineer will include:
- Provide guidance on product regulation and translate into meaningful business requirements
- Gain market access for our regulated products including submissions
- Communicate with regional and business teams and prepare responses on all governing agency actions
- Review promotional labelling
- Represent regulatory affairs in new product development as well as maintenance projects
- Participate in product release process
- Participate in regulatory process improvements work
What experience you need to be the successful Regulatory Affairs Engineer:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised under own initiative
- Ability to interpret authority regulations
- Ability to mentor and lead problem solving
- Appreciate compliance work
- Appreciate the role as specialist
- Excellent problem solving skills
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Regulatory Affairs Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.