|Location: Cambridge||Salary: £500 - £600 per day|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals, Client Delivery||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Tom Ratcliffe||Job Published: 29 days ago|
Regulatory Project Manager
Regulatory Project Manager needed for a pharmaceutical organisation based in UK who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Regulatory Project Manager that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of project delivery and project lifecycle.
Contract rate: £500-£600 per day
Duration: 12 Months
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Regulatory Project Manager will include:
- The Regulatory PM will be responsible for leading projects throughout the regulatory lifecycle
- Strategic development will be involved. The role requires a more hands on project management focus
- You will be expected to ensure cross-functional teams, partners, stakeholders, etc deliver their part of regulatory projects
What experience you need to be the successful Java Developer:
- Prior project focused regulatory experience across various global markets is essential
- Strong communication skills are essential and prior experience managing third-party/ CRO relationships is strongly desirable
- Oncology experience is preferred though not essential
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Regulatory Project Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.