|Location: Wadebridge||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Danielle Glanville||Job Published: 29 days ago|
We are looking for an ambitious and passionate Planning Graduate / Sit Finding Assistant to join our forward-thinking renewable energy organisation based in Cornwall!
Join our innovative renewable energy company and be an integral part of our planning team!
Job Title: Renewable Energy Planning Graduate / Site Finding Assistant
Employment Type: Permanent / Full-time/ Onsite
- Identifying suitable sites for Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS)
- Coordinating BESS campaigns and conducting site reviews to develop our project pipeline
- Collaborating with the planning team to coordinate site reviews effectively.
- Investigating the initial scope for BESS projects and communicating findings to the team.
- Utilising software programs to map sites, prepare plans, and organise the project pipeline efficiently.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Methodical, accurate and process-focused approach to work
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Proficiency in using Excel for data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge or experience in the renewable energy industry
- Familiar with Google Earth
- Associate membership of RTPI/IEMA
If you are passionate about renewable energy and posses the skills and qualifications we are looking for, we invite you to join our dynamic team!
Apply Now! Contribute to our mission of creating a sustainable future through innovative renewable energy solutions
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.