|Location: Wiltshire||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering, Space, Life Sciences, Technology||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 27 days ago|
Job Title: Communications Research Scientist
Salary: £+ Package
Key Skills: Research, Application, Modelling, Design, Ionospheric, Mentoring, Physics, Maths, Engineering, Algorithm, Python, C++, Analysis, Development
An experienced Communications Research Scientist is required to play a key role in advising customers on system impacts and data analysis using model development. If you are looking for your next research role this is the role for you. You will be working on new capabilities and innovative solutions.
So, what will you be doing as a Communications Research Scientist?
- You will be responsible for designing, implementing and testing ionospheric models
- You will lead MoD funded research projects/tasks (leading small teams on Complex tasks).
- You will be tasked with mentoring junior members of staff.
- You will work directly with customers to ensure successful delivery and identify new business.
- You will have opportunities to support trials (overseas and UK)
What are we looking for in our next Communications Research Scientist?
- The successful candidate will have a PhD or Masters in Physics, Maths or Engineering.
- You will be able to demonstrate previous experience of statistical analysis and modelling, whilst undertaking Algorithm development using Python or C++ through theoretical development of ideas.
- You will be able to provide technical guidance and direction for their area of specialisation and to act as a coach or mentor to junior members of the team.
- You will be able to recognise and resolve complex problems that do not have routine solutions, highlighting key facts and breaking down complex information to component parts.
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Communications Research Scientist, this is the opportunity for you!
Current Security Clearance (SC) is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.