|Location: London, England||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Sector: Space||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sean Tierney||Job Published: 17 days ago|
Our client is a world leading space company developing new satellites. The position calls for a highly skilled and motivated RF Design Engineer, with considerable experience designing RF products.
Working within a highly effective team which, includes mechanical and software engineers, your role will be to design new and innovative RF products. You will also support the re-design of existing products in the company's portfolio. You will be required to produce and maintain test documentation including specifications, test schedules and compliance matrices.
- Design of RF microwave products predominantly operating within the 20-30 GHz range
- Re-design of other RF products within the company's portfolio
- Analogue circuit design and embedded firmware development with low-cost MCUs
- Production and maintenance of test documentation and specifications
Skills and Experience Required:
- CAD experience with ADS, AWR Microwave Office or CST Microwave Studio - Essential
- Test automation experience using LabView or VEE - Essential
- Practical, hands on design experience with complex RF microwave products in the 20-30Ghz range
- Proven track record working within a small, multi-functional RF team
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.