|Location: Farnborough, Hampshire, England||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering, Space, Life Sciences, Technology, Safety, Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Risk Manager
Location: Farnborough + Remote
Salary: £+ Package
Key Skills: Risk, Management, Monte-Carlo, Development, Training, Best Practice, Stakeholder Management, Roadmap, Programme, Project, Influencing, Licensing
An experienced Risk Manager is required to play a key role in leading the development, implementation, training and continuous improvement of all aspects of risk management across the business's global footprint. This this highly visible position, where you will ensure that the companies Risk Management approach is fit for purpose, meets the needs of the business units and group functions and is aligned to industry standards and best practice.
You will determine how risk management is progressing and identify areas for future improvement through annual P3M maturity assessments and subsequent roadmap.
So, what will you be doing as a Risk Manager?
- Leading and influencing the development, improvement and implementation of project & programme risk management across the business.
- Being the recognised expert in project & programme risk management within the business Group.
- Providing advice and guidance to the Business Risk Managers, Group functions, Group Performance Excellence Director and the Group Director Risk & Governance as needed.
- Owning the risk management tooling, configuration & licencing and support its continued roll-out in the UK and internationally.
- Providing risk management assurance on major projects prior to offer release and other major reviews.
- Promoting risk management approaches both internally and externally.
- Working with Project Management and other Project Controls disciplines to ensure a coherent, clear and joined up approach to the project management community.
What are we looking for in our next Risk Manager?
- Degree Educated in a STEM discipline
- Have a proven track record of scoping, developing, implementing and embedding risk management changes on a wide range of complex projects/programmes.
- Have practical experience in leading the development, implementation and assurance of Monte-Carlo models and interpreting the outputs (both cost and schedule)
- Have a full understanding of Risk Management principles and best practice
- Have previous experience working for a complex organisation, establishing the organisations vision and direction
- Have excellent stakeholder management skills and are comfortable influencing and challenging individuals at senior levels of the business to ensure overall vision is achieved.
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Risk Manager, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Risk Manager, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.