|Location: Farnborough||Salary: £45000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + + Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ian Cowx|
Defence - Air domain.
Multiple Base Location options (Hybrid):
Bristol, Farnborough, Cheltenham, Birmingham, Surrey, Glasgow, London OR Manchester
Multiple roles and seniority levels open ranging from £40,000 to £65,000.
We have a client offering multiple work opportinities for Safety Engineers / Safety Consultants that have experience of working on Military Aircraft projects in the UK, this could be fixed wing or rotary wing.
There are opportunities at internbediate and more senior levels hence the wide salary range, hopefully your salary expectation to move fits in our range !
As a Safety Consultant in this organisatio you will play a vital role in shaping projects that you work on. You will be working alongside talented colleagues in related disciplines, you'll provide technical analysis of designs and processes, and lead key presentations.
Working closely and directly with clients, you'll be trusted to develop and implement strategies to solve the most complex Safety problems.
This company is at the leading edge of delivering Resilience Engineering & Sustainable Critical Systems exploiting Safety Engineering principles. They provide a range of independent and unbiased advice in Military Aviation Certification, Airworthiness and Safety Management.
Thios role will see you support customets in a variety of both traditional and pioneering areas, which provide holistic services, requiring a diverse range of experience with an understanding of Safety Engineering in the broadest sense.
The Safety Team offer a range of independent and unbiased advice in engineering, technical and strategic advisory services to a wide breadth of markets and clients.
We are seeking senior consultants with experience of the UK Defence market to provide guidance and direction in the development of Aviation Certification, Airworthiness and Safety Management solutions. Ideally you will have an understanding of Safety Critical Systems Engineering which considers both organisational and physical systems, ensuring people, equipment or the environment are not exposed to any unnecessary harm.
We are seeking individuals who have self-motivation and natural enthusiasm for safety, a willingness to learn and develop new skills and possess professional characteristics with ideally a good understanding of the Aerospace Defence and wider Markets to provide guidance and direction in the development of safety management solutions for our clients, including:
- Provision of safety, airworthiness, technical evaluation and certification artefacts
- Assurance of the work undertaken by project teams.
- Providing a vision of future needs to support the development of capability.
- Leadership of safety management assignments.
- You will be working with clients to deliver aviation related projects; other safety related projects and will have the opportunity to inspire and be inspired by colleagues in offices across the UK and the globe.
Background / Experience: (We don't expect you to have ALL of these)
- Understanding and application of MAA Regulatory Publications (MRP).
- Understanding and application of the Military Air System Certification Process (MACP).
- Understanding and application of Defence Standard 00-970.
- Understanding and application of military aviation hazard/accident management.
- Understanding and application of at least one of the following tools (multiple desirable) - ASPIRE; (ii) Air System Loss Models; (iii) BowTies; (iv) GSN/CAE; and/or (v) HERMES.
- Development and generation of Safety Assessment Reports.
- Proven track record of developing Safety Management solutions at enterprise, platform or at system level.
- Knowledge of the Defence, Aerospace and wider markets, or major contractor's experience.
- Working Knowledge of Industry and other Defence Standards such as Def Stan 00-056.
- Expertise in hazard and safety risk management.
- Experienced in development of Airworthiness Strategies / Safety Management Plans.
- Experience of conducting/supporting safety related techniques such as FHA, ZHA, FTA, ETA, FMECA
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.