|Location: Cheshire||Salary: £35000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits|
|Sector: Engineering, Safety||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ian Cowx||Job Published: 25 days ago|
£35k to £70k + Bonus, Benefits and flexible working.
Warrington / Bristol / Gloucester or Glasgow base locations.
We are able to offer this exciting new Safety Consulant position working with a systems and engineering technology consultancy that helps to deliver innovative engineering solutions that make lives safe, secure, sustainable and affordable.
We have found that people join this company to make an impact on the world and also to learn from some of the best engineering people around in highly technical environments.
This Safety Consultant position is within a rapidly growing "Clean Energy" business. This is a perfect role for a driven, ambitious consultant with Safety Engineering experience in systems such as Hydrogen, Carbon Capture or Lithium Batteries.
The aim is to help people achieve a net zero carbon footprint.
- Degree or equivalent experience in Engineering, Physics or Mathematics.
- Chartered status (or a desire to achieve Chartership)
- Safety Engineering.
- Knowledge of Clean Energy systems such as Hydrogen, Lithium Battery Storage or Carbon Capture Utilisation and Storage.
- Experience of working within a consultancy environment.
- A history of involvement in large multi-disciplinary projects
UK Passport holders required to satisfy the security clearance levels required for this position.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.