|Location: Dorking, Surrey||Salary: £35000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ian Cowx|
Defence & Nuclear Safety Consultant
Dorking or Basingstoke
We have a great new opportunity for experienced Nuclear, Munitions and Facility Safety Professionals with a proven track record in these fields to support clients in the Berkshire area.
The successful candidate should ideally have a degree in a relevant discipline and a proven track record, with detailed knowledge within one or more of the following areas:
- Deterministic and /or Probabilistic Safety Assessment
- Safety Case / Safety Basis development and authoring
- HAZID / HAZAN / Fault Sequence Assessment
- Radiological Protection / Radiological Hazard Assessment
- Radioactive Waste management / Transport
- Derivation of Safety Functional Requirements
- Nuclear Safety Legislation, Regulation and Policy
- Engineering Design Substantiation
- Peer Review (Acceptance Review Team experience)
- Integrated Environmental & Assurance Management Plan (IEAMP) / Assurance Control Plan (ACP) development
You will have a desire to take on Technical Leadership and Project Management responsibility for Safety Consultancy projects.
You will take a keen interest in understanding clients problems and in shaping programmes of work to resolve them, within highly regulated industries.
The positions will provide the opportunity to help consolidate existing key accounts and to further develop business with other clients in key growth accounts.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.