|Location: Bristol||Salary: Bonus and Benefits|
|Sector: Safety||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ian Cowx||Job Published: 20 days ago|
Safety Engineer (Weapons / OME)
Bristol + Flexible Working.
£40,000 - £60,000 + Bonus and benefits
** UK Passport Holders only due to the Defence Industry nature of this role **
- Experience of working in a Maritime OME integration or Safety Engineering role in the UK defence industry.
- A track record of delivering pragmatic and operationally focused integration or safety solutions.
- Excellent client management/stakeholder engagement skills.
Summary of experience / duties:
- Safety Case development and management:
- Hazard Identification and Analysis (HAZOP, SWIFT, FMEA).
- Ship Explosives Threat Hazard Assessment (SETHA)
- Class Explosives Safety Case Report (CESCR)
- NAG Certification
- Authorised List of Explosive Stores (ALES)
- Ship Explosive Store Safety Instruction (SEXSSI)
- Naval Explosive Assessment Statements (NEAS)
- Dynamic Safety including Safe Firing Arcs (SFA's)
- Warships in Harbour Assessments
- Magazine Design
- Hazard Log Management.
- Risk Assessment and Management and ALARP Assessment.
- Safety Argument Structuring, e.g. Goal Structuring Notation (GSN).
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL) Derivation and Assessment
- Software Safety Assessment.
- Policy, Standards, Process review and update
- Capability insertion planning and/or delivery
- Trial Support
- Change Impact Assessment Process (CIAP)
- Contractor Involvement Form (CIF)
- Fleet Equipment Trial Assurance
- Range Safety
- Test and Evaluation
- Trial Planning / Management
- Trials orders
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.